Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Fun

On Easter Sunday afternoon, the boys arrived looking all springtime fresh and ready to hunt MORE EGGS!  It doesn't take long to learn that those colorful plastic eggs contain CANDY!  Here Gilbert stops to open his first egg and see what's inside.
While Gilbert has learned that you must go looking for the eggs, Patrick still needs an assist from Uncle Justin and Dada.
Gilbert politely asks St. Francis if he may take the Easter Egg from off his cowl.
St. Francis was agreeable on this most Holy of days!
Patrick has found a blue sucker, and you can see from his expression that he's very pleased!  You'll be seeing more of this blue sucker, trust me.
Patrick brings the blue sucker over for Mommy to unwrap while Gilbert checks it out.
                              Lookout!  Ladybug has entered the picture!
Aww.... she only wants to help clean the sticky off Gilbert.
See, I told you!  The blue sucker shows up again.  Shall we title this photo BLUE BOY???

3 comments:

Aunt Ruth said...

Oh, how I wish I could have seen them while they were in Texas. Gilbert is looking so grown up, a boy, not a toddler anymore. they are so cute.

Linda said...

I wish they could have seen YOU! And, yes, Gilbert is growing up so fast. Today was his 3rd birthday - I can't believe it. Of course, I can't believe how old my own babies are, either!

Susan said...

Gilbert and Patrick are getting so big and are so handsome!